support of openssl options in tls:init
|User & Date:||anonymous 2021-09-29 08:34:09|
- Change foundin to "1.7.22"
- Change icomment to:
In some cases it is required to change openssl options running tcltls. There may be more and other options as I need and describe here.
E.g. running tclhttpd with tcltls needs openssl to change client to server cipher order to pass SSL Labs's 'SSL Server Rating Guide' (version 2009q from 2020-01-30) as grade A.
I don't know a better way as to add SSL_OP_CIPHER_SERVER_PREFERENCE to tcl.c but would prefer to have an option in ::tls::init
tls.c:1215 SSL_CTX_set_options( ctx, SSL_OP_ALL | SSL_OP_CIPHER_SERVER_PREFERENCE ); /* all SSL bug workarounds */
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-markdown"
- Change private_contact to "8dda71963bd5edcf76271381ede4f2d7ca6cd4b3"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "support of openssl options in tls:init"
- Change type to "Feature Request"