Control TLS socket server errors
|User & Date:||oehhar 2020-09-28 15:26:46|
- Change foundin to "trunk"
- Change icomment to:
Currently, a failed TLS negociation for a server socket calles bgerror.
I would appreciate, if there would be an option to pass a command prefix to be called in case of an error:
::tcltls::tls_socket -errorcmd [namespace code TLSError]
More information and proposal may be seen in the linked TWAPI ticket:
Thank you, Harald
- Change login to "oehhar"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "0f366eb3e9e2fcab52b8ebacd197db9047186a5f"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Control TLS socket server errors"
- Change type to "Feature Request"