Make -require 1 the default
|User & Date:||anonymous 2018-09-22 09:16:56|
- Change foundin to "1.7.16"
- Change icomment to:
Currently the -require flag defaults to 0/off, which means that TclTLS does not require the other party to present any kind of certificate to authenticate itself. This means that a completely unauthenticated key exchange is performed and so you could be talking to anybody. All the security properties of TLS are void in this mode, so turning it off should be a quite rare thing to do.
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/html"
- Change private_contact to "4d3bc24d727f6c89fb1509fef02f21887282efcc"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Make -require 1 the default"
- Change type to "Feature Request"