Add support for ALPN (required for HTTP/2)
|User & Date:||schelte 2021-08-26 12:12:01|
- Change foundin to "b5c41cdeb6"
- Change icomment to:
It would be useful if the Application-Layer Protocol Negotiation (ALPN) could be added to tcltls. The ALPN extension to TLS includes the protocol negotiation within the exchange of hello messages. ALPN is able to negotiate which protocol should be handled over a secure connection in a way that is more efficient and avoids additional round trips. The HTTP/2 protocol requires the use of ALPN on secure connections.
- Change login to "schelte"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change private_contact to "8475f421649231f1e116ac602bea4537d2b027b4"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Add support for ALPN (required for HTTP/2)"
- Change type to "Feature Request"